Tips before buying a ring online
1Knowing your ring size is essential especially if you decided to buy a ring online. You will not have your jeweler do it for you so you will have to do it for yourself. Buying a ring from websites like Amazon, EBay and Aliexpress has a lot of benefits when it comes to price and quality. Before buying a ring online, you have to check the sizes that they have first and make sure that they have variety then; measure your own size before buying to make your buying experience better off. Follow these steps to get an accurate measurement.
- Get a piece of paper.
- Cut the paper horizontally.
- Wrap the paper around your finger. (The one that you will wear the ring on)
- Mark the part where the two edges of the paper overlaps.
- Measure the paper starting from the edge till the marked point with a ruler.
Now you have your ring size in either cm or mm. You need to check the ring size conversion chart to convert it from mm to US size, UK, Japan and many others.
After knowing your ring size, you can go to the online store and buy the ring that you want without having any sizing troubles. Here are some additional tips provided by sizethisring.com to accurately measure your finger size.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day in order
- Measure your finger when it’s not hot nor cold
- Measure the exact finger which you are going to wear the ring on
- If you are confused between two sizes, always choose the large one.
- Measure your finger each time you attempt to buy a ring online because your size may change from time to time.