Eye Mellitus Disease is a problem that affects children and adults. This mellitus disease can be achieved by everyone. Many people think this lymphatic disease is cataract. And many people do not know the difference in the lining of the eye with cataracts.
Today we are from the Rawat Rawat blog will help you identify the difference between these two diseases. For knowledge, the disease in the eye usually appears from the vertebrae or the edge of the eye katarak mata . It is a type of abnormal growth, not cancer. The shape of the eyelid is also usually like a triangular or round shape like a love shape and has a blood vessel visible on this layer. If untreated, the growth of the membrane will cover the entire eye.
Cataract disease is due to the ” deterioration ” of the clear eye lens function of gray. So here it is hoped that you can elaborate on your understanding of the difference in the lining of the eye and eye cataract .
What is the Cause of Eye Mellitus?
The membranes can not be ascertained, but the following symptoms may be the cause of the disease .
– Alergy from cosmetics such as makeup, eye liner, eye shadow, facial cleanser
– Eyes naturally frequent itching, red, watery and feeling like something appears in the eye
– Frequently exposed to dust, smoke, dirt and dust also causes the problem of the cavity to occur.
– This problem is also related to genetic factors and nutritional factors
Who At Risk Get Eye Mist Illness
– Resdung patients with an itchy problem on the face, nose and eyes are at risk of developing eye disease
– Smokers also have the risk of getting this disease because of cigarette smoke, preventing oxygen from reaching the whole body. Cigarette smoke also frequently enters the eye, which can result in eye infection
– Those who have genetic problems, will soon have trouble with the membranes.
– You who do not practice a healthy way of life
-Patients who took certain medicines in the long term
Now You Can Get New Knowledge …
You can distinguish between the lining of the eye with the eye cataract. Please do not let it go. And if you look at the situation like the picture above, you can distinguish between these two diseases.
How to Remove Eye Mist Illness?
Read It: Tip To Remove Eye Flush With Leaves
In the tips page above, there is a tradition of tradition being practiced by older people. First of all, who knows the carrot well for the eyes. However, with the “mermaid” knowledge possible, the clever intelligence of nutrients in the leaves leaves it to be an easy choice at the time in treating eye disease .